Each day on 91Classical, amid the variety of the day’s playlist, we offer a handful of featured selections at set times:
- Breakfast Baroque gets your day off to a light start.
- Lunchtime Local features composers and performers from right here in the Midstate.
- 5 O’Clock Waltz celebrates the end of the workday.
Evening features take a different tack each night, from music that carries you to a specific spot on the globe to orchestral music first heard in the movie theater.
This week also includes special programming leading to Christmas.
- 8 p.m. A Chanticleer Christmas
- 9 a.m. A Festival of Nine Lessons and Carols
- 11 a.m. Christmas with the Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra
- noon St. Olaf Christmas Festival
- 8 p.m. The Nashville Symphony’s “Messiah”
Here’s what’s coming up this week: